"He who finds a wife
finds a good thing
and obtains favor from the Lord."
- Proverbs 18:22
Steph and I have been married 9 years today. I love her more everyday and thank God for blessing me with an amazing, God-fearing, humble, and hilarious wife! We have so much fun together.
We are on our little anniversary get-away. Yesterday we went shopping in the Rice Village and used some of our gift cards to buy me some new clothes. We had a blast! Then we went to see a movie and finished the night by enjoying some Maggiano's. This morning we got up and went for a couple's massage. It rocked. Now we are enjoying some time at our favorite coffee shop and then going to The Melting Pot tonight.
For 9 years, here's 9 things I love about my wife:
- She loves Jesus. Not superficially, but consequentially.
- She's easy to look at.
- By some miracle she loves me.
- She's a phenomenal mother.
- Her laugh. If I can get a belly laugh from her, then I know what I said was REALLY funny.
- Her desire to disciple women and her faithful perseverance in doing so.
- Her passion for orphans.
- Her authenticity.
- She's my best friend.
I pray that as we move into our 10th year that we will continue to spur one another on to love and good deeds. Here's to many more.