Sunday, October 05, 2008

New Version of Testimony CD - Coming Soon!


We will get 1,000 copies of this newly recorded testimony CD this week! Featuring music from my good friends Blake Quimby, Tim Barosh, and Stephen Miller!

By God's grace we have handed out over 17,000 free copies of my previous 2 versions of the testimony CD. Let me know if you'd like a copy!

I also want to give a special thanks to my good friend Hank Hamberg of Magellan Sound Studio for mixing and mastering Blake and Tim's tunes and mastering my testimony... You Rock W.C. (Hank) Hamberg!

5 comments:

James Lane said...

cool! I want a copy.

Casey Cease said...

James,

I'll send you 50. :) You can hand em out like candy to your students!

C-

Erica Dirba said...

Yay yay yay!!! I want one :] Especially since I've given away the other 3 you've given me.... lol.

Anonymous said...

I want one!!!

Your Sis

Anonymous said...

Mom wants one, too!

Love you,
Mom