Wednesday, March 19, 2008

TransformRadio.com


I wanted to let you know about TransformRadio.com!  It is a new branch of Transform Ministries that offers streaming audio of songs, sermons, live talk shows, and interviews.  We are still working on ironing everything out, but I wanted to welcome my online friends to check it out.  

I will be doing a live talk show on Tuesday's and Thursday's at 2pm CST, so I'd love to have you listen in.  You can find out more by going to the website or you can e-mail me if you have any questions.  

We are currently looking for music from bands to play on our show.  It doesn't have to be 'Christian' music, but it must be appropriate for all age groups.  You can e-mail your songs to transformradio@gmail.com.

Looking forward to journeying with you!

No comments: