Monday, March 10, 2008

Wanting to Write...

Lately I have been wanting to write, which is a good thing, especially since I have a paper due in a few weeks. However, I am realizing that my desire to write goes in cycles. My good friend Justin calls them 'rhythms', which sounds much cooler, but whatever it is I don't always feel like writing. This is fine, but my dear wife reminds me that if I do not post new blog postings, then people will stop reading my blog.

So, I feel more inspired to write and would like to start making a meaningful contribution to the blogospehere. However, I'm still undecided as to what I should blog about. Therefore, I am going to ask my friends who read my blog to leave a comment and give me some suggestions about things to blog about. It can be about anything. I have a few ideas, but I am hoping for you to provide me with some ideas and inspiration.

I'm in a season where I feel like writing, so, give me something to write about!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's about your absolutely unbelievably COOL MOM? Just kiddin' you sweet thing! Mmmmmmm~How about fatherhood and your take on it ~ relationships overall and what God has taught you through them ~ what it's like to be the father of a little girl ~ AND I will keep thinking.

~M~

Catherine Haskew said...

How about you talk about your Brenham experience. I know it like another universe down there!

Steph said...

That's what I said, Cat...we're just days away from our 1 year anniversary of being in Brenham. I think it would be a timely post :)

OR a post of confession and repentance over this messy messy office! Or you could make it a Total Office Makeover post, with before AND after pictures!? I would LOVE to read about that!

Catherine Haskew said...

So I hear you are starting a radio show...I've always thought I was radio material! So kidding by the way. But I am sure the blog world would love to hear about your radio show. You could do interviews with some local brenhamites or is it brenhamans!

Erin said...

Just, please, no more scary pictures of yourself!!

Anonymous said...

I personally would like to hear more about you life as a ninja.

P McB