I've never actually taken a spin class, but my life feels like one right now. You know, you're sitting on a bike pedaling like crazy, not really going anywhere, but being encouraged to go longer and faster. Life has been insanely busy lately, that's why the only blogs I've posted are Bible verses and goofy pictures instead of any personal reflections, etc. In the midst of this craziness, God has been very gracious to us. I don't say this out of obligation to post a cliche, but to humbly acknowledge His faithfulness in the midst of all this.
Here's what I've been up to lately in a concise list:
1. Seminary: 12 hours (Grad in May '09, Lord Willing!)
2. Christ Church: Elder, Community Pastor, Leading College Group (which is going great!)
3. Discipling a few guys...
4. Faith Mission: helping out with their computers, website, videos, etc.
5. Building Websites: Just finished one for Calvary Baptist of Brenham
6. Spending time with my family (we all had a stomach bug over the past week and a half... ugh)
7. Consulting work for Gutensite
8. Transform Ministries: This is my primary 'job' / calling and I have been blessed to travel quite a bit this fall and share the great news of Jesus Christ.
9. Writing curriculum for 'Rise Up' Conference launching in '09.
10. Did I mention I was taking 12 hours in seminary this semester...?
Well, I am looking forward to some time with my friends and family over the holiday. Don't worry, we are conscientiously submitting ourselves to this pace for a short season to enable me to finish my masters. We are praying that the church will continue to grow and Transform will continue to expand so that I can continue to narrow the focus of my time. In the midst of all this, I pray that God is glorified, and my family and I would continue to find our satisfaction in His glory. I'll blog more soon...