Friday, April 18, 2008

BrenhamPressureWashing.com




I've recently started Brenham Pressure Washing as a way to supplement our ministry income when times are slow. The idea came about a while back when I heard of a friend in missions who does something similar on the side. I recently noticed a pressure washer in my parents garage I asked my Dad about it and he said, "I don't think it's been used but twice." I asked if I could borrow it, and as always, my generous Dad agreed.


So far I have cleaned my house and my driveway, The Hyde's front and back porch, and I have two more jobs lined up in Sugar Land. Although my little company is called 'Brenham Pressure Washing', I am happy to travel to the Sugar Land area to serve my friends and family. I'm excited to see where this goes. Let me know if I can help!

No comments: