- 20 - Proposed and became engaged to my high school sweetheart, Ms. Steph Jett.
- 21 - Surrendered to the call to ministry and then became the Director of Student Ministries at Sugar Land FUMC.
- 22 - Married Mrs. Stephanie Cease
- 23 - Started my non-profit ministry: Casey Cease Outreach, Inc.
- 24 - Graduated with my undergrad degree from U of H. Became the Student Ministries Pastor at Crossbridge Church. Licensed as a Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- 25 - Paid lower insurance premiums, rented vehicles, and started traveling and speaking Full-Time.
- 26 - Bought our first house in Richmond, TX; Casey Cease Outreach became Transform Ministries
- 27 - Became a father to Braelyn Nicole Cease (June 21, 2006)
- 28 - God moved us to Brenham, TX to help start Christ Church. Ordained as a Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ by Crossbridge.
- 29 - Christ Church started public services, started Brenham Pressure Washing
Well, I know there are a lot of things that I am leaving out, but I think I mentioned most of 'em. Thank you all for your love, friendship, and support. You are a blessing.
Casey the Grown-Up