Sunday, October 18, 2009

A long day...

God is very good to us, no cliche intended. He just is. I had a wonderful time with family this past weekend and some fruitful time of ministry. I've driven more this weekend than I have in quite some time, but I feel that even the time on the road was fruitful. The next few months slow down as far as traveling goes, so I hope to use that time to be productive writing some new sermons/talks, curriculum, blogging, and working on a book.

For those tracking along with me on the writing project, Steph doesn't like the title 'The Church's Silent Killer', and that alone is enough for me to re-think that. So, I'm open to suggestions. We will be heading to a friends lake house next week to spend a few days writing and doing some speaking near by. Please pray for that time to be fruitful.

Well, I'm tired, so I will go for now. More blogging to come this week.

No comments: