Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Writing Life

I will breeze past the whole "I know I haven't blogged in a while..." shenanigans and just leave it at "I have been busy." I had believed this fallacious idea that I would be far less busy once I had finished seminary. False. However, I do find myself spending far more time doing things I like than before (nothing against seminary) and feel great!

A lot has been going on, but what I feel like blogging about right now is that I am hoping to start writing more frequently (blogs, articles, books, etc) in the near future. I had been saying that I wasn't going to focus on writing a book until I was 30. Well, I am 31 now and not getting any younger. The problem I am facing right now is that I am not sure which project to start on. I have a few projects with preliminary outlines, sketches for introductions, and even several sermons transcribed, but still don't know where to begin.

However, I am committed to blogging more frequently here. I will be sharing some exciting developments in the coming days.

Check back often to see what is going on and to join me on my journey to writing something worth publishing.

No comments: